Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Our Commercial

I was surprised at how much work went in to a video that was only supposed to be 45 seconds long (in our case it was 90 seconds). Planning the video is probably what took the longest. We had to think about what angle we wanted to shoot each clip because each angle means something different. Although, the hardest thing was trying to get the video to look good. We definitely lacked the right equipment to make this video, and it does show. We tried to make it look more professional, but it was difficult. However, I did enjoy making this video. It was fun.

2 comments:

  1. I was quite surprised on how long it took to make such a short video as well. It's crazy to think how long a real movie would take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is crazy thinking about how long it took us to make a janky commercial when you compair it to trying to make a movie. It would take so much more work, money, and time to put together something professional looking like that.

    ReplyDelete