Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Most Memorable Commercial

There are many good commercials, but the first one that came to mind when I was trying to think of one was the GEICO commercial where antelope have night vision goggles. It is memorable because it was funny, so it is easier to remember. I have also had conversations about that commercial because it is hilarious. Although, one thing that commercial could have improved on is relating the commercial to their product. I don't really understand what antelope have to do with insurance. Also, I didn't remember what company made that commercial. I just remembered the commercial. It was a funny commercial, but it didn't really do a good job of selling its product.

1 comment:

  1. That commercial is so funny! Untill I read this, I also didn't know that it was a Geico commercial. I agree that they didn't really "sell" the product in this commercial.

    ReplyDelete