Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Where do you get your news?

I get my news from a few different sources. For my news on what's happening with my friends, I read Twitter or Facebook. For news on what's happening in other places, I read Foxnews.com. I sometimes want to know what's happening around LaMoure, so I read the LaMoure Chronicle. 
I mainly stick to the same sources to get news because I know how everything is laid out, so I understand things better. However, I should probably vary where I get my news more because some news sources are biased, even if they are not intentionally doing it. It's important to know all sides of the story, rather than just one.

1 comment:

  1. I like your point about knowing how a website is laid out and how that influences you to use it more. I often find myself always going to inforum rather than the Jamestown Sun site simply because I "get it" better than JS site.

    ReplyDelete