Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Do We Really Analyze the Media?

I do not think we analyze the media enough. We should probably be a little more critical of the media rather than just believing everything it says. The media could say whatever they want, and a lot of people would believe it. Although, I think we do analyze the media a bit. For example, in some commercials it is apparent that the product that is being sold does not work as well as it appears. This article shows some "products that can't possible work".  People realize this, so they must be analyzing the media somewhat.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I agree. We think that just because a magazine writes it that its probably true. We need to not rely on them so much because it might not be true. They will make things up just to make money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree 100 percent. We don't analyze media enough with things like the news or People Magazine, but if it is something that we have to spend our money on then we might analyze it a little better to see if it is worth our time.

    ReplyDelete