Search This Blog
Friday, February 1, 2013
Under-Reported Topics
Our news sources are sometimes biased in what they report on. Sometimes they don't report on things that need to be reported on. I think the media tends to report on mostly things with good news, not bad news. There are many things going on that are depressing and sad, but people don't hear a lot about them. For example, the author of this article lists the five most under-reported topics from his point-of-view. Four of the five are bad news, in my opinion. This just shows how the media usually only tells about things that their audience wants to hear, not what they need to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure if I 100% agree with this. I think the news reports about the bad or scandalist things people do. An example of this is the fist story in the video we watched. This girl got a lot of news stories about how she did this bad thing but when it came to her being found inocent, nobody reported on it.
ReplyDelete