Search This Blog
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Free-Write
For this free-write I'll write about track. I am pretty sure I am going to go out for track this year. We probably would have started practice already, but we still don't have a coach (if you would like to apply contact one of these people.) I have no idea who it will be. Although, it would be helpful to know because we should be starting practice soon. I have such a love/hate relationship with track. Sometimes I enjoy track, mostly because you can just chat with people. But, mostly I complain about track. During practice I complain about how much we have to run. During meets I complain about how stressed I am about running. You wouldn't guess I like track because of how much I complain about it, but it does have its good qualities along with its bad ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment