During my trip to D.C., I learned quite a bit. I learned that I knew very little about how our nation works. There were many things I learned about that I didn't even knew were done. One of these things I learned is all of the security features that are in our money. It is crazy how much thought is put into the design of each bill. I also learned how secured every place is. In almost every place we went to our bags had to be checked, and we had to go through a metal detector. Although, all of that was worth it when you got to see the impressive looking buildings on the inside rather than just admiring the outside. Another thing about Washington that amazed me was the design of the city. The layout of the city was so well-thought out. Even the markings on the roads were done just right. I can't imagine all the thought it took to design D.C. Overall, I am glad I went to Washington, D.C.
No comments:
Post a Comment