Search This Blog
Thursday, April 25, 2013
All Time Worldwide Box Office Grosses
Of the first 25 on this list, I saw only one in theaters. Although, I did see a lot of them out of theaters. I just don't go to the theaters very often. I think a lot of these movies are in the top 25 because of the popularity of them before they came out. For example, The Avengers was probably famous because a lot of the characters in that movie had movies about them before, so the people that liked the first ones wanted to see the new one. Also, I think a lot of the movies did so well because they were so different from previous movies. Avatar is an example of this. That movie was one of the first 3D movies, and its content is so different. I think the differences between the top 25 and other movies is what appeals to moviegoers, like how Avatar was offered in 3D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment