Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Movies

The type of movies I watch most often varies, but type I watch the most is probably action movies. They are entertaining and very rarely dull. When I am feeling adventurous or when Courtney convinces me, I watch romance movies. They normally don't interest me, but I can sit through them if I'm with other people. One romance movie I recently watched was The Vow. Courtney, Parker, Quinn, and I were hanging out and Courtney really wanted to watch that movie. Since we were at her house, we all agreed to watch it. It wasn't too bad, but it wouldn't have been my first choice. It was a little corny and predictable, but Channing Tatum was in it. So, that made it a pleasure to watch.

1 comment:

  1. The only reason we watched that movie was because it was it Valentine's Day. You HAVE to watch a romance movie on Valentine's Day silly.

    ReplyDelete