Search This Blog
Monday, January 28, 2013
Most Newsworthy Event of 2012
I think the most newsworthy event to happen in 2012 was the election. Who the U.S. president is, is a very important thing. That can greatly influence everyone in the United States. I was not too impressed with the result of the election, but it is still important. I would have preferred Mitt Romney to win the election, but I can't really choose so I guess Barack will have to do! There were many other big news stories in 2012, like Miley Cyrus cutting her hair, but in my opinion, the election was the most newsworthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do agree with you that the president is a very important thing in the news. I also dont think for me its the most important. I dont know why this is, maybe because i didnt want Obama to win so that may have change my thought on all of it.
ReplyDeleteI wanted Romney to will as well. I wish that we could have a say in the elections, since it also effects us. But even though the election was not in our favor, I'm glad you are a big enough person to move on and accept what you can't change. I should learn a thing or two about that.
ReplyDelete