Search This Blog
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Video Games
There is a debate about whether video games are harmful of helpful. I am on the fence on this topic. I believe that video games are an alright thing to do in spare time. I think it is more beneficial than just watching TV, but I don't think it is something that should be done very often. There have been studies done that prove video games help with things like reaction times, but there have also been studies that have shown video games can cause things like obesity. I think video games are great, if they are used in the proper way and in the proper amount.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree. We shouldn't be like video games are the greatest thing in the world, but it is okay to play them, in the proper amount. They shouldn't be a substitute for anything else in your life.
ReplyDelete