Search This Blog
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Free-write
For my free-write I am going to blog about Boys' Class B State Basketball. It was just last weekend, and I attended it. It was the first time I had been to State Basketball since 2008. Having our LaMoure team there was pretty exciting. Even though we lost two games, we won against Dickinson Trinity who had already beat the number one ranked team in the state. When there wasn't a game going on, I was either eating, shopping, attending my basketball practices, or just chilling at the hotel. I enjoyed the break from school for State Basketball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would have to agree that having our boys' team playing in the state tournament was pretty exciting! I would have to say that this weekend was very fun and exciting. I can't wait to go again next year!
ReplyDelete