Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

10 Good Songs

The Song That Doesn't End by the cast of Lamb Chops. This song is just catchy. It also brings back memories from my childhood, which is always good.
The Duck Song by Unknown. Possibly forrestfire101. This song is also extremely catchy. It is also very comical, so I enjoy it.
That's So Raven Theme Song by Raven Symone. The theme song reminds me of the show, which I liked, so that makes me enjoy the song. Plus, just listen to the song. Then you'll get it.
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That (Autotune Remix) by Sweet Brown. This song just sounds so cool. And, it's from an actual newscast, so that originality makes it that much more awesome.
Notion by Kings of Leon. This song is just never played, which makes it good.
Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye. This song is also very rarely played. I just recently learned of its existence.
Out of Your Mind by Lil' Jon ft. LMFAO. I like this song because Megan Good likes it so much.
The Spins by Mac Miller. I like this song because Parker dances so well to this song.
I Knew You Were Trouble (Goat Edition) by Taylor Swift and a goat. The creativity of this song is just amazing. It is impossible to not like it.
Friday by Rebecca Black. This song is just a classic. Almost everyone has heard of this song, and I'm sure everyone loves it.

1 comment:

  1. These are all such good choices. Im not sure if i could pick my favorite. I would probably have to say aint nobody got time for that.

    ReplyDelete