Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

People's Response to "News"

Reading or hearing about the news is important. It is important to keep up to date on what is going on in other places, but sometimes the "news" can get a little ridiculous. For example, why do I care that Miley Cyrus got a new haircut? I kind of touched on this in my previous blog, but it just seems so crazy to me. Also, I do not understand why everyone is so interested in the Kardashians. They aren't even actors or actresses or singers or anything of even a little importance. This article is a perfect example of them getting un-needed attention.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the news can get pretty ridiculous. Most people really don't care that Miley Cyrus got a hair cut. Or everything about Sarah Palin, and her family. I think that most of the important things are publicized. But,some of the things that are publicized shouldn't be publicized as much.

    ReplyDelete